Contact Glenprosen Cottages
How to Book Quickly by Phone!
As yet we are unable to link you direct to our agents, who let our other properties. So meantime it is quickest to phone them for availablility.
Quote the 3 letter reference (in brackets) which identifies the property.They can take credit card bookings. Please note that for some properties Country Cottages charge a compulsory insurance which is additional to the prices quoted here.
Ecosse Unique (01835 870779);l to book click on the "Ecosse Unique" above which will take you to their booking form.
WSorry that the system is not fully automated yet-it will be! Remember to read the booking conditions below.
Please note that we are only able to accept cheques drawn on UK banks and International Money Orders in Sterling (or Euros).
We very much look forward to meeting you
Hector & Jeannie MacLean
Please use the following form to enquire about the availability of a property, or to ask for any information not in the site. Just enter the information requested, and submit the form. To save re-entering data to confirm a booking, please print the form out before submitting it - this will also be a useful reminder of the information you requested. Thank you for your interest in Glenprosen Cottages - we really do look forward to meeting you when you arrive in Glen Prosen.
ENQUIRY / BOOKING FORM
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING
To confirm your booking, please print out this form, sign it and post it to the following address, enclosing a cheque/postal order for the appropriate amount - being a non-returnable deposit of 50% - payable to GLENPROSEN COTTAGES
I agree to pay the balance of the rent at least 4 weeks before the start of the holiday, and agree to abide by the conditions of letting as stated below.
Signed .............................................................. Date ...................................
CONDITIONS OF LETTING
1. Lettings are for purposes of holiday only.
2. Bookings, unless agreed otherwise in advance are from 3:00pm on Saturday to 10:00 on Saturday
3. Bookings by 50% of total rent and in writing. That sum is not returnable unless the tenant has cancelled the booking and the property is relet for the period cancelled without further expense to the owner. The tenant agrees to pay the balance not later than one month before the beginning of the period to let.
4. If the tenant wishes to cancel the booking they must notify the owners immediately and confirm in writing. The owners shall use their best endeavours to relet the property, and will refund the tenant to the extent that they are succesful in this, less any expenses incurred.
5. The tenant shall pay for electricity consumed during the holiday on the premises.
6. The tenant shall keep the premises and all fixtures, fittings, furniture and effects in and about the property in the same state of repair as they are at the beginning of the let, reasonable wear and tear expected; and replace or pay for the replacement or repair of anything damaged.
7. Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy when they leave, also to report to the owners any problems or damage so that these can be rectified for future tenants.
8. The owners will do their best to keep the property at all times in good condition but shall not be liable for any inconvenience, damage, loss or injury caused by any defect or failure in the same.
9. Please close all gates and avoid damaging walls and fences by climbing over. It is most important in the countryside that all pets are kept under strict control, and it is a condition of dogs coming that they are kept on a lead out of doors. Please also keep pets off the furniture and bedding in particular.
10. No firearms, air weapons, cross or long bows may be brought onto the premises or used on Balnaboth Estate except by prior arrangement.
11. No tents, caravan, or touring van may be brought onto the property except by prior arrangement.
Copyright © 1998 H & J Maclean.
Original template designed & constructed by MMC Interactive.